Summer Vacation v.3

Our third summer vacation has started out pretty calm. We have taken a few trips to the zoo, had a couple of picnics, and spent lots of time playing at home and in the yard. Bapa Scott and Andy built Henry a sandbox a few weeks ago, so we have been busy in there. Henry talks non-stop when he is awake and really loves to ask "why?" He also loves to play with our Christmas Snowmen. In this pic he has them all lined up like they are buddies!



4 Comments:
FUN times. I must come and hang out back in the sand one of these days! (Wiff my shoes OFF of course Hens ... I've heard about your rules!) Hugs ...
LOL! I think this is Henry's way of telling you he's ready for a sibling ;)
I love Henry's snow buddies:)
The one with the snow buddies is definately a future slide show pic for his wedding!
Beautiful!
Beth
Post a Comment
<< Home