Over-Analysis of Playground Behavior
Within the last few weeks I have noticed the following situation arise a few times at the playground: Henry is playing solo and an older boy - 4 to 5 years old - interrupts him by cutting him off from his activity, following him around, mimicking his actions and one even started making noises in his face. As a high school teacher, I am quick to want to interpret this as more than it is. In other words, if this kid is doing this now, in high school he will ________.
It doesn't seem to bother Hens too much, but I find it odd and I'm not sure how best to guide him. I guess right now he really doesn't ask me to help him in these situations, so I should just let it play out. Weird. Just something I've noticed.
It doesn't seem to bother Hens too much, but I find it odd and I'm not sure how best to guide him. I guess right now he really doesn't ask me to help him in these situations, so I should just let it play out. Weird. Just something I've noticed.

1 Comments:
I refer you to the Evil Eye video on Andy's blog ... no worries about Hens.
:) Hi from Jilly's house!
XO XO xo
Post a Comment
<< Home