3 Dads
A pre-bedtime conversation with Henry tonight.
Henry: Did you know that when Jack and I grow up there will be three dads in our house!?!
Me: (Laughter) Oh really!? What will three dads do?
Henry: Dad will clean the cat box, I will bring the garbage out, and Jack will do the dishes. Those are dad jobs.
Me: Oh, and there will be just one mom still?
Henry: Yes.
Me: What will I do as the mom?
Henry: Oh, sleep in while we do all that work. And we will bring you breakfast, but it will be a surprise!
I can't wait!!
Henry: Did you know that when Jack and I grow up there will be three dads in our house!?!
Me: (Laughter) Oh really!? What will three dads do?
Henry: Dad will clean the cat box, I will bring the garbage out, and Jack will do the dishes. Those are dad jobs.
Me: Oh, and there will be just one mom still?
Henry: Yes.
Me: What will I do as the mom?
Henry: Oh, sleep in while we do all that work. And we will bring you breakfast, but it will be a surprise!
I can't wait!!

2 Comments:
wow. lucky you.
oh that was me, andy/dad #1 ^
Post a Comment
<< Home