Its been so hot...
that the ice rink in Mandy's belly has melted and dried up but I do think a hardwood b-ball courts has taken its place. Soon well have to check to see if we can hear a ball being dribbled and the swooshing of the net. Really though, our son can play ANY sports he wants but right now I'm leaning towards him being the first lefty in our family. He's gonna throw 95mph fastball and 75mph change-ups.
PS. Check out that little baby counter thing. Today it is at 199 days. SNAP! Under 200 already.
PS. Check out that little baby counter thing. Today it is at 199 days. SNAP! Under 200 already.

2 Comments:
I challenge your baby to a game of foosball, best 3 out of 5.
NAME SUGGESTIONS:
kevin garnett wineberg for a boy. kevyn garnett wineberg for a girl.
Post a Comment
<< Home