The Nutcracker
On Wednesday we visited Macy's 8th floor display, The Nutcracker. It was very well-done and delightful to look at. I was very impressed with Henry, as he actually seemed to check out the scenes as we strolled through. His eyes were pretty big and he was mostly patient. Dinner afterwards was a different story, mostly because he wanted to get down and crawl. We did have a great time. It has become a tradition in our group of friends to attend the festivities each year. Mason and Henry will be joined by GunderGirl and The Corbett Kid next year. Exciting!
One more day of work and then we're on vacation for awhile. I can't wait! Funny that my students think I will be sad at the end of the day tomorrow and miss them. They don't seem to realize that we teachers need the break as much, or more, than they do. :)

1 Comments:
What a lovely bunch of ladies ... and really cute kids too!
I remember the first trip by Erin and Mandy downtown to see the 8th Floor with "new" driver's license and the little silver-gray Grand Am ...
It is heartwarming that the tradition goes on ... and now spans the generations ...
Merry Merry Joy Joy and hugs to one and all!
PS ~ Nice to "see" the GunderGirl and the CorbettKid in the photos too! :) :)
Henry's Grammie B
Post a Comment
<< Home