SLL Cabin Trips
We've made it up to the South Long Lake cabin a few times this summer and I haven't posted any pictures yet. The following pics are from three separate trips. The pics make it look like our weather was great each time, but this last weekend was by far the nicest.
Trip #1
Henry and I joined Mammie Julie and Bapa Scott for a few days of their vacation in mid-July. We had pretty rainy weather, but had a fun time shopping and relaxing. The weather cleared just after dinner, in time for some puddle jumping and bubble-blowing.

Trip #2
Henry and I joined Mammie Julie and Bapa Scott for a few days of their vacation in mid-July. We had pretty rainy weather, but had a fun time shopping and relaxing. The weather cleared just after dinner, in time for some puddle jumping and bubble-blowing.
Trip #2
Andy, Henry and I made the next trip up. Henry tried out the floatilla, a giant floatie anchored at the end of the dock, for the first time. We were very excited that he seemed to like it so much. Earlier this summer he was pretty terrified of it. He also willingly went on the pontoon boat and wore his life jacket. Victory! He enjoyed his "floating picmic" with Ba'Cott and Ma'Julie.


Trip #3The three of us headed north for Ma'Julie's birthday this last weekend. We had fantastic weather and got to eat at Zorbaz on Saturday night. Henry surprised us all by getting into the lake with his life jacket on to swim with Auntie Krissa. I did not expect him to want to do this because he has been kinda scaredy of random things this summer. In this pic he is swimming around between us.


1 Comments:
WOW Buddy ... nice jump! :)
Fantastic Water Boy ...
Post a Comment
<< Home