Thursday, January 03, 2008

Sports Sports Sports

We are in-between Minnesota sporting events. We received tickets to the Wild vs. Stars from my parents for Christmas. Jill and Jordan were our dates and we had a blast at the game tonight. We saw many goals and a few fights. I think I was a fan of gladiatorial games in a past life. Tomorrow we head to the Timberwolves vs. Nuggets, compliments of Scott and Julie. We will be sitting in the second row, so look for a scene similar to this one (minus KG, plus Allen Iverson)...

2 Comments:

Blogger SethG said...

Bah, as long as fellow 5'5"-er Earl Boykins has no team I refuse to watch the NBA.

Happy birthday, new year, everything else,
sg

9:18 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

i, too, was disappointed to hear that is e.b. not only off the nuggets, but he is completely out of the nba. he was one of my favorite players. sad.

glad to see you're still around seth g. did you get picked up for jury duty? :)

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home