Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Stats Update

Chloe- 12 lbs 10 oz
Bruno - 11 lbs 4 oz

Haha! Goodness. I took the cats to the vet for the first time in two years. Chloe gained over a pound and Bruno gained about a half pound. Chloe needs to go on a diet now. Poor her. We'll put Henry exercise duty - he likes to chase her around and "cuddle" with her.

We're enjoying our spring break - a trip to the zoo, lunches & dinners out, cleaning the house, and visiting. Tomorrow we'll cheer on the CHS Hawks basketball team as they advance through the state tourney.

Today someone didn't buy our house because the kitchen is "not usable." People, you have seen me. Do I look like we've been living in a house without a usable kitchen for the last 4 years? This is just crazy! We also had someone look 3 times only to realize that we don't have a dishwasher and so they couldn't move in. Ay me. How do you even move forward from a comment that begins "If the kitchen was bigger..."? Let's see - we'll get right on a remodel for you. I am really starting to believe that there might not be a buyer out there for this house. Perhaps we are destined to live here for-ev-er.

On a positive note I LOVE cannellini beans. I welcome any delicious recipes that include these tasty treats!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also some house buyers have unusable brains.

6:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DO NOT WANT ur dyit. :<

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home