My mom just sent me this picture from earlier today and I nearly bust a gut. I swear Henry was super happy most of the day. I guess not for this split-second though. We don't see this face very often!
Henry indeed his happy and silly self today ... including during this little photo shoot outside this morning! This look was NOT visible to the naked eye as I watched Grampie take this photo ... but the sun was in his eyes here so perhaps that was it ... he still is very, very CUTE!
3 Comments:
Henry indeed his happy and silly self today ... including during this little photo shoot outside this morning! This look was NOT visible to the naked eye as I watched Grampie take this photo ... but the sun was in his eyes here so perhaps that was it ... he still is very, very CUTE!
he looks like he's pooping :)
jess
oh, his face would be much more red and he'd be clapping for hisself. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home