Monday, September 21, 2009

Introducing Winebaby 2!

As a testament to the ways in which two pregnancies can differ, I am first posting about Winebaby 2 at 14 weeks. Yes, as most of you know, we are expecting again in March! I have an ultrasound picture from four weeks ago, but I haven't been able to get it scanned in yet. That is why this post has been so prolonged. Still no picture today, but it only seems right to finally announce our good news.

Henry is pretty excited and has already asked for the baby to come out so she can play with him and his toys. He is confident that he will have a baby sister and that her name will be Audrey. Looking back at my pregnancy with Henry, I wasn't sick all that often. This pregnancy has been different - nausea, heartburn, higher blood pressure already, and lots of tiredness. I am guessing this really is not indicative of anything about WB2, but more about how my body is handling this pregnancy. So while I am tempted to make predictions about our new baby, I'll hold back.

We are back to school and day care for the year. Henry has become so social. He loves to talk, play, making people laugh, do art projects, read stories, play outside and amuse those around him. He is constantly on the go and is so very curious. Lately he has been trying to arrange his own play dates with his friends. He is looking forward to Halloween and has plans for about four costumes so far.

We are all very excited for the arrival our newest family member and will surely keep you posted along the way!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lochners said...

It is funny how pregnancies can differ so much from one to the next!! Mine were all VERY different! Do you feel more relaxed this time around? Take care!! The second one goes by SO FAST!!! :)

8:45 AM  
Blogger Baby B's Mom said...

Congrats Mandy, Andy, and Henry! No wonder you needed to get that capstone over and done with!!

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home