Monday, August 13, 2007

Signs That Fall Is Just Around The Corner...

Today Henry and I were taking a walk around the neighborhood and noticed that the first leaves are starting to fall. It could be partially due to the fact that we've had little water this summer, but nevertheless, a sure sign that fall is coming.

The Target school supply section is stocked and busy with students.

Henry and I went in to school last week to start lesson planning.

We're in a panicked struggle to get Henry back on the bottle.

Mother Earth Garden store now featuring their in-ground mums.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not to mention that The State Fair ... is only ten days away! :)

Guess Who

6:39 PM  
Blogger Lochner5 said...

It is crazy how fast summer has gone! School started here TODAY!! Post some more pictures soon...I love seeing his cute little smile!!

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home