Happy Half-Birthday Henry!!
We spent the day at the Science Museum and out to lunch with Angie. She jokingly asked if I will continue to update the blog since I haven't for awhile. Here's your update, Ang: Henry has peed on me 3 times while I've been changing his diaper in the last week! We haven't had this kind of record since he was brand new. At first, I thought maybe he was struggling because he had a nasty cold and ear infection. Then I thought that maybe I was slow because I have also been sick. Tonight after he did it, I realized that maybe he has more control than I realized and there is some intention behind his actions. After all, aren't I the one who makes him drink that icky pink medicine every day?!?
We visit the doctor later in the week for the 6 month check-up. There are sure to be some new stats, so check back then!
We visit the doctor later in the week for the 6 month check-up. There are sure to be some new stats, so check back then!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home