Happy Father's Day!
We spent a great weekend at The Cabin with both of our families. It was pretty terrific. Henry was not short of attention by any means! Fishing, eating, tanning, swimming, chatting, sleeping, putting, and playing with Henry were the featured events. Of course, celebrating the grandpas and new dad was the theme of the weekend. Because there were so many highlights, I found a new way to display our photos. Be sure to look out for Henry's first dip in the lake. Enjoy!
This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog
This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog

2 Comments:
WOW...Henry is growing so fast!! I think that he definitely has a resemblence of his Uncle Jordan! Looks like a fun weekend! Are you guys going to head up to Ely for the Blueberry Arts weekend this year?? We are maybe we could meet the little man if you are!! Talk to you soon!
Katie Lochner
I dig the slideshow. neat.
DK
Post a Comment
<< Home