You Give Me Fever
On Friday when I picked Henry up from day care his teacher said "He might get cranky. Sore throats and runny noses are going around here." I silently wondered how I'd know if my 4 month old had a sore throat. Well, around 11:30pm on Friday Henry woke up and was very uncomfortable. He was pretty congested and was crying like he was experiencing some pain. He slept fitfully on Friday night. Yesterday morning and into the afternoon he seemed OK other than a runny nose. Then last evening he started feeling feverish and by the middle of the night he had a 102.3 temp. So he's been a little miserable and wanting lots of comforting. He is still sweet as ever - just a little warmer and with a drippy nose.
In other news, if you've been to our house you may have noticed that we have a TV in the living room. Henry has noticed too. We probably are going to have to start limiting our TV time, as
H really enjoys watching - mostly sports. :) Today he was very focused on tennis. I think that he even let us nap a little while he was watching GOLF. Yikes! It's probably not good that at 4 mos. he likes to watch the Twins on TV.
Finally, here is a photo from Wednesday. Grandma Barb and Grandpa Rich watched Henry for the evening and took some very cute 4 month photos. Enjoy!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home