Sunday, April 29, 2007

"My First Trip to South Long Lake" by Henry

"You eat your McDonalds in the Durango; I have my milk!"

"A warm, sunny day is the perfect time for a nap in the shade. I'm pooped from watching dad and grandpa put in the dock."

"I'm pretty cute out here in my hat!"
"My first successful suck-my-thumb-to-sleep. Usually I stick my whole fist in, but today I caught only my thumb and it was just what I needed to fall asleep."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pictures are so awesome. It was very fun having you and your mom and dad there.

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When your Mommy and Daddy had a couple hour date, you were such a good boy and you didn't stay mad at Gramma after getting boogers out with the syringe. You are so photogenic!

Grammma Julie

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home