Friday, April 13, 2007

Notes From Outside My Belly

Did you watch the new show Notes From The Underbelly last night? It was pretty hilarious. There was one scene where one woman snidely comments about what moms talk about: "Timmy's head is in the 75th percentile and he loves tummy time." This was pretty humorous to me as I do talk about those things. You might as well insert breast feeding in there too, because I do tend to go on and on about that. In fact, I recently had a conversation with my neighbor who has a son a few weeks older than Henry and we laughed about how sometimes we can't even think of anything else to talk about aside from our babies. I have to admit that at times I have been in conversations where I can't really think of anything else to talk about. And just a few months ago I was so multi-dimensional...

We made it through our first week of back to work. Monday Henry starts real day care. Yikes. I am really nervous about that. It has been so nice the last few days to know that Henry has been home with Grandma Barb (Tues and Wed) and Grandpa Scott (Thurs and Fri). Now I will think of him with a bunch of strangers. Or I could think of this as his first chance to meet new people; to mingle with the yocals. I'm sure we'll have more updates as time goes on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home