Shots Is Hard Work
Weight - 11 lbs. 12.75oz.
Height - 22.5 inches
He's a little guy - in the 25th and 11th percentiles respectively. It's hard to believe that I'm a stats-posting nut now. My mom and I joke about how some people seem to put this information about their kids in their Christmas cards till their kids are like 20. Do I have the right to post these stats while he is still young? LOL. This coming from two women who are pretty notorious for over-detailing.
In other news, our daycare has fallen through as of today. Yeah... I knew that there was a possibility that she wouldn't be able to do it through the school year, but I thoug
ht we'd be scrambling at the end of May, not before we even started. So I have been researching lots today. Those of you who have offered to provide some care might get a call from us soon... (insert evil laughter here) Maybe this cute photo will butter you up. My eyes are kitty-wampus. I've ordered new lenses and started Restasis drops. Yesterday I wore my contacts for about 8 hours and took them out when I was ready, not when they were. Today one came out after 1 hour and the other after 5 hours. I just don't get it. And frankly, I don't think my eye dr does either. I don't blame her, though it would be fun to have someone to blame. The drama goes on...
And finally, last night Henry slept 9 hours! How shocking. It felt good to get to sleep that long. I don't think I've completely slept through the night since last August (due to pregnancy peeing). I don't expect this to be a regular occurrence yet, but I do think that Henry is establishing a more consistent schedule. Hoorah!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home