Thursday, March 01, 2007

Snowy Thursday

Things That Bug Me
- Daytime Television - With several hundred television channels, you'd think there would be something to watch during the day. It's all crap! And the crappiest - The View. That has to be the most annoying show ever. Now we just sit around and wait for The Baby Story and Bringing Home Baby to come on at 1...
- Furniture that comes disassembled - I can't wait until the day when we can afford to buy furniture that someone else has already put together. Ha!
- No new Grey's Anatomy Tonight - My Master's Class is over and now they're gonna show re-runs when I can actually watch it live.
- Online Class - When will it end!?!?!?!?!?!??!
- Cats who steal baby pacifiers. Not out of his mouth, but off tables and nightstands.
- Sandra Lee

Things That Bring Me Great Joy
- The sounds that Henry makes when he is waking up. It takes him several attempts over a good 20-30 minutes to wake up. It is adorable!
- Those I love making it to their destinations safely on snowy days like this.
- Completing all my work for one Master's Class. Woohoo!
- I feel superstitious saying this, but my eyes are mostly doing ok. Like I've been able to wear my contacts and drive the last few days.
- I'm very excited for our shower this weekend!
- The Baby Bjorn - Today is the first time we are using it around the house. I feel much more mobile with him strapped to me. :) It's good.

See you next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home