The Bed Rest Goes On...
Days on Bed Rest: 4
Interesting Things Watched: Lady in the Water, Talladega Nights, 2nd Disc of How I Met Your Mother (I'd be willing to discuss any of these if there is interest.)
Activities of Note: Visits from Dave & Beth and Jordan, Andy's installation of Car Seat, Fabulous Baby Shower from Girlfriends, Illegal trip to Target, Doctor's Appointment
My doctors appointment went well today. My blood pressure was a little high, but not high enough to schedule a time to be induced. And I am happy about that! It is also not low enough to go off bed rest, but I am ok with that. I don't think it would be wise to return to work at this point. Jill's b.p. measurements over the weekend were lower than they were this morning, so it seems like resting may be helping. The baby is still in a good position and the heartbeat was good (it sounded fast to me - like a girl, perhaps? or maybe just operating a little faster like it's anxious mama).
I did good with the bed rest over the weekend. We had some good visits and watched some films. Yesterday I even got to leave the house for my baby shower at Erin's house (approved by dr.) and a trip to Target (not approved by dr.). The shower was fabulous and once again we were showered with some great baby items! It is exciting to think about the baby
being here (perhaps next week or the week after :)) and using his/her stuff. The girls organized a baby pool and more bets were on a girl anytime between January 28 (my mom's vote) and February 5 (Cassie and Brie's vote). The smallest baby vote came from Megan at 6lbs 12oz - thanks Megan for the well wishes! The biggest baby vote came from Jill, who has no love for me, 8lbs 11oz. At my Wineberg/Jacobson shower a few weeks ago it seemed like there were many votes for a boy. Hey, it's fun to keep guessing, right!?! My bet, for the record, is a boy on Feb 2, 8lbs 3oz. Feel free to share yours in the comments section.
See you next time...
Interesting Things Watched: Lady in the Water, Talladega Nights, 2nd Disc of How I Met Your Mother (I'd be willing to discuss any of these if there is interest.)
Activities of Note: Visits from Dave & Beth and Jordan, Andy's installation of Car Seat, Fabulous Baby Shower from Girlfriends, Illegal trip to Target, Doctor's Appointment
My doctors appointment went well today. My blood pressure was a little high, but not high enough to schedule a time to be induced. And I am happy about that! It is also not low enough to go off bed rest, but I am ok with that. I don't think it would be wise to return to work at this point. Jill's b.p. measurements over the weekend were lower than they were this morning, so it seems like resting may be helping. The baby is still in a good position and the heartbeat was good (it sounded fast to me - like a girl, perhaps? or maybe just operating a little faster like it's anxious mama).
I did good with the bed rest over the weekend. We had some good visits and watched some films. Yesterday I even got to leave the house for my baby shower at Erin's house (approved by dr.) and a trip to Target (not approved by dr.). The shower was fabulous and once again we were showered with some great baby items! It is exciting to think about the baby
being here (perhaps next week or the week after :)) and using his/her stuff. The girls organized a baby pool and more bets were on a girl anytime between January 28 (my mom's vote) and February 5 (Cassie and Brie's vote). The smallest baby vote came from Megan at 6lbs 12oz - thanks Megan for the well wishes! The biggest baby vote came from Jill, who has no love for me, 8lbs 11oz. At my Wineberg/Jacobson shower a few weeks ago it seemed like there were many votes for a boy. Hey, it's fun to keep guessing, right!?! My bet, for the record, is a boy on Feb 2, 8lbs 3oz. Feel free to share yours in the comments section.See you next time...

8 Comments:
Boy, Jan 30th.
I think a boy. Jan 25th. Tony would thin its neat! They could share that day. 7 lbs, 5oz. Can't wait until that day arrives. Keep resting Mandy...
Tracy
I should retire with guessing our date, but i'll give it another try .... Feb 3rd, boy.
I'm guessing Superbowl baby, Feb 4th. You are invited to my party, just RSVP 2 or 3. Or watching from your own room is ok too.
Boy! Feb 3 (My Dads Birthday)
if you go on the 14th you HAVE to call me that day! :) Glad to see you are keeping us so well infomed as to your daily activities.
all my love and drama hehe!
Susan
Hi Miss Wineberger!!! How are you doin?? WHen i heard that you having a baby i almost pissed my pants!!! I thought u didnt want to have kids???? I am way too excited for you!!! U have to keep me posted about the baby and when you have little Wineberger!!! So me n Ashley can come see you!.... Oh yea jux so that you are informed me n Kwadzo r still together and Ashley and Hedca are officially done again!! I love you miss Wineberger! Good luck! And im excited for you again!
~Stephanie Lewis!~
Steph - It's nice to hear from you! :) Your post made me and many other people smile. I am glad that things are going well for you. Don't worry, you'll know when the baby is born.
I guess you misunderstood my desire to not have kids. I want kids; I just don't want to give birth to you high school aged kids. :P I couldn't handle having you people around all the time. Haha! I do miss Tartan and I hope that I will get to visit you all before you graduate. Take care! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home