Wednesday, January 17, 2007

How many episodes of The Baby Story will I watch?!?

Faithful Blog Readers,

This seems like a chintzy way of telling you all this news and I'm sorry for that, but here goes. Today I learned that I will be on bed rest until the baby is born, which could happen anytime. Yikes! My blood pressure was high once again today and didn't go down after some rest. The doctor looked at me, smiled, and said "I think we go on bed rest now." My response: laughter. Yeah right. I have indicated to you that I am not quite prepared in the baby's room and that is fun to work on. Imagine how far behind I am on things like school and my master's class. The baby and I are fine, so long as I rest while on bed rest.

So I am exhausted as I make arrangements to "step away" for awhile, but I'm sure that I will write more soon (and often). The baby is "in position," my cervix is thinning, and I am even beginning to dilate. So, this is serious. We're having a baby. And soon!

See you next time...

3 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

It sounds like you have the major things done, so I'd say rest is important. Good luck. Can't wait to hear some baby news!

Andy - make dinner tonight!

12:50 PM  
Blogger A-Wine44 said...

I did. It was PB & J with some carrot sticks and a piece of cheese. I rock. Next up frozen 'zza followed by Eggos.

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice job Daddy. You keep Mommy rested like she is supposed to.

Grandma Julie and Grandpa Scott will bring dinner on Monday.

Children can through a curve into our busy lives and the best thing to do is go with the tools you have to cope. PB&J, Eggos and feet up are perfect.

Love, Grandma Julie

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home