Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Well, here we are at 33 weeks. I always joke around about looking like a meatball on toothpicks - I'd say that's pretty true now. :) Things are going well. Some of you know I am having major eye drama right now, but the baby is doing perfectly! We keep feeling and seeing some pretty big movements in there. It is so fun! Last night I had a dream that I could see the entire baby outline through the skin of my belly - all appendages, eyes, mouth, face. It was pretty cool!

We had a great Christmas weekend! We have seen our entire families over the last two weekends. The baby made a small haul and I feel more compelled than ever (and rightly so since we have - according to "the plan" - 6.5 weeks left.) to get this furniture situation under control. Our crib might arrive tomorrow, according to the USA Baby people. We have yet to find a dresser, changing table, and book/toy shelf. I also have to do some major upgrades on the baby registry(ies). Right now we have only registered for a few things and my showers begin in just over a week. Yikes!

Well, do you think it looks like I am carrying a boy or a girl? There have been mixed reactions from our families. I think that the baby looks low, which is supposed to mean it's a boy. Some women at yoga seem to have bellies that start directly beneath their breasts. I feel like mine starts lower than that. I still am surprised to see pictures of myself looking this pregnant - it's odd to feel that way at this point. More updates to come this week as I enjoy Winter Break and baby preparations!

See you later!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's a girl! :o) You look great, by the way!

Merry Christmas!
Brie

7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i vote girl too! you are a cute pregnant woman!!

8:52 AM  
Blogger Barbara Kuzma said...

He's a boy with really long legs like his Daddy ... and he has an adorable Mamala!

XO XO (xo) GMaB

8:17 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

I say boy.

9:07 PM  
Blogger A-Wine44 said...

boy.

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy.

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mandy! You are the cutest preggie I've seen. I miss you next door and now bear the brunt of all the Social Studies men's sexual harrassment. Not fair.

Billie

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home