posted by Mandy at 1/26/2007 10:37:00 AM
Oh my! You musta squeezed the dickens outta the little one doing your own pedicure! LOL ... all that YOGA paying off ... XO (xo) GMaBSee you soon WineBaby!
It was SO nice to see you & the Sweet Pea (and your Mom) the other day! Glad I got to see you with bun still in oven! Kisses to the kitties. And way to go with the toenails! I'm impressed! Love, Cathie A.
You look great Mandy! I can't wait to see you when the baby is on the outside! Lots of love, Liza
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
Oh my! You musta squeezed the dickens outta the little one doing your own pedicure! LOL ... all that YOGA paying off ...
XO (xo) GMaB
See you soon WineBaby!
It was SO nice to see you & the Sweet Pea (and your Mom) the other day! Glad I got to see you with bun still in oven!
Kisses to the kitties. And way to go with the toenails! I'm impressed!
Love,
Cathie A.
You look great Mandy! I can't wait to see you when the baby is on the outside!
Lots of love,
Liza
Post a Comment
<< Home