Things That Make You Go Hmm...
Hmmm... Still can't wear contacts. I feel nearly beside myself about this. It has numerous implications, the most important being I can't drive. I can't take Henry out to visit people, I can't "get away" all by myself, I even sometimes have difficult maneuvering around the house if both contacts are acting up and I have nothing to assist my vision.Hmmm... Henry eats about every hour during the day. I have no idea what to do about this. All breastfeeding resources say that I still need to feed on demand at this age. During the day he is a slow, fussy eater. So feeding him every hour means that I feed him for 10-30 minutes then start over after he naps for 10 minutes. Speaking of naps...
Hmmm... Henry doesn't like to nap during the day. He refuses to sleep w/o me holding him. As much as I love holding him, it isn't so conducive to taking a shower, eating, paying bills, or doing housework. It most definitely will not be conducive to day care in a few weeks.
Hmmm... How awesome of weather we had this last weekend. We got in several walks - to the falls, with Megan & Mason, around Lake Nokomis, and down by the Mississippi River. It has been glorious!
Hmmm... I finished the book club book, The Devil in the White City. I listened to all 15 hours and I really enjoyed that format. It is a really good book! I look forward to our discussion this week.
Hmmm... I go back to work in less than 2 weeks. Help me Jesus.
Hmmm... Check this out.
Hmmm... This is a pretty whiny post. Thanks for reading. :P

3 Comments:
As if he read this, Mr. Henry napped for 3 hours in his swing this afternoon. Woohoo!
A whiny post? From winette? Typical.
Don't worry about a thing, he'll miraculously start eating less, napping at the right times and sleeping through the night very soon. Oh, and will be an early toilet trainee and reader, too.
You can trust me, I know these things.
sg
(ps-looks like you might win the contest, so let me know your address...)
Jacob used to be held for naps too. Now he goes down for naps no problem.
Post a Comment
<< Home