39 Days to Go
We made it through the first day back to work! Hoorah. I know many of you sent your well-wishes and positive thoughts are way. Of course, Henry had the best of care today - Grandma Barb. She will return tomorrow and Grandpa Scott will come on Thursday and Friday. I know that having our parents watch him has made the transition "easier" than it would have been had I dropped him off at day care today. He will be going to a day care center in Saint Paul starting next week. We think it will be a good place for him!
The morning wasn't without any tears (mine). It was hard to say good-bye, but fun to see how he and An
dy started out the day together and how his day went with Grandma (enjoy photo to left). I returned to lots of work at school. It felt mildly good to be back. Of course I am going to attempt to pump. Yikes - that is a process. One of the highlights of my day is that now I am full time, so in addition to being paid full time, I am on the road before rush hour. I now "sail" to work in about 20-25 minutes. That is almost half of the time it took in the fall. Awesome.

The morning wasn't without any tears (mine). It was hard to say good-bye, but fun to see how he and An
dy started out the day together and how his day went with Grandma (enjoy photo to left). I returned to lots of work at school. It felt mildly good to be back. Of course I am going to attempt to pump. Yikes - that is a process. One of the highlights of my day is that now I am full time, so in addition to being paid full time, I am on the road before rush hour. I now "sail" to work in about 20-25 minutes. That is almost half of the time it took in the fall. Awesome.
We had a great Easter. It was fun to spend our first holiday with Henry. He was pretty excited with all his bunny goodies (enjoy photo to right). He was particularly happy to receive "Go Dog Go" and talked a lot while I read it to him. I know his friend Mason loves that book too. There must be something magical about it.
Henry is napping in my arms right now - it's 7:20. Wonder what that will do to our nighttime schedule. Last night he woke up at 2:45am after not waking up before about 5am for several nights in a row. He is kinda smiley in the night though, so that makes it easier. Thanks again for all your good wishes. Only 39 days of school left. Woohoo!

1 Comments:
At this rate, we wont see 'Big H' until he is 20. We gotta get over there!
Post a Comment
<< Home