Friday, April 20, 2007

A Week of Firsts

First trip to Longfellow Grill. Yum! Henry slept the whole time and didn't get to enjoy any breakfast. I had my first Bloody Mary in quite some time.

First Week of Day Care. We are pretty happy with our arrangement so far. The teachers (I guess we call them that even though he's 11.5 weeks) are nice, knowledgeable and comforting. I had a bit of a sad time, but he is doing well. Andy took this picture on Wednesday before they left for the day. Unfortunately day care has led to another first...

Henry's First Cold. Of which there are no photos yet. Imagine, if you will, a congested baby, two semi-frantic parents, 1am, bulb syringe, telephone call to doctor's office, saline drops... you get the idea. Do you really need a picture? Today Andy and I spent our first day of being parents with a sick baby while we were at work. It was character building?

Henry's First Art Project. I am a proud parent. He did little or no work and I beamed like a maniac when his "teacher" showed me his project. I mean, it is pretty darned cute. And his feet were a little orange last night!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kari said...

Oh no, the first cold. I still remember the first time Finn got sick, I probably called the doctor seventeen times.

Henry looks adorable in that picture! I can't wait to meet him -- neither can Finn. He carries around his picture.

Congrats on going back to work! It gets better, I promise.

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home