Good Night
So the fever/cold turned into an ear infection, so we can add another first to the list. He has now developed a pretty nasty cough in this last phase of sickness. Along with the ear infection came our first attempts at getting medicine into his little body. He's not a fan of the Amoxicillin. Well, he actually just isn't a fan of doing something he doesn't want to do. I'm not a fan of that either. In fact, tonight I am having some angst over his first night in his crib in his room. Until now he has been sleeping in his pack and play in our room. I can honestly say that I didn't plan for this transition to be happening at this point. I would have guessed that it would have happened long ago. But convenience woven with my desire to have him close by has prolonged that from happening. So here I sit, at 10:38pm, very nervous to go to sleep.
Clearly this is more difficult for me than him, as he has been asleep in his crib for over two hours. I'm not even sure what makes me so nervous. I guess that it is just a change and it means that his days of sleeping close by are going to be very limited from this point forward. I know that it is a healthy move though. And again, I am more worked up than either of the Winemen.
See you next time...
Clearly this is more difficult for me than him, as he has been asleep in his crib for over two hours. I'm not even sure what makes me so nervous. I guess that it is just a change and it means that his days of sleeping close by are going to be very limited from this point forward. I know that it is a healthy move though. And again, I am more worked up than either of the Winemen.
See you next time...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home