Bring on Summer Vacation!
Today is Henry's last day at day care. I have had the last three days off to work on house projects, so he officially starts his summer vacation today. I suspect that he will miss day care. Funny how I was SOOOO reluctant to send him, and now I believe that he and I will both miss it. It was nice for him to hang out with other kids and socialize. He is also loved by his teachers and they have expressed how much they will miss him. He is scheduled to return to the same place in the fall. They have requested that he works on some baby sign language to prepare for his return. :) His teacher turned out to be fantastic and knowledgeable.
Check back soon for updates on our summer outings!
Check back soon for updates on our summer outings!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home