posted by Mandy at 4/15/2008 08:02:00 PM
HI HENRY! You sure do look cute, riding in your "NEW RED WAGON"__and such a sunny day too!Love to you- GGMA &GGPA_ELY
We have the same wagon! Finn loves it. Counting this summer, we'd have been using it three years.Is that right? I had to do math in my head. Ouch.
Kari, I think we picked that one out when I saw it in action with Erik pulling Finn around on the DG course. It seems to work great.
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
HI HENRY! You sure do look cute, riding in your "NEW RED WAGON"__and such a sunny day too!Love to you- GGMA &GGPA
_ELY
We have the same wagon! Finn loves it. Counting this summer, we'd have been using it three years.
Is that right? I had to do math in my head. Ouch.
Kari, I think we picked that one out when I saw it in action with Erik pulling Finn around on the DG course. It seems to work great.
Post a Comment
<< Home