What Gives?
Today I threw away French workbooks from high school.
I shredded years worth of bills.
I tossed outdated textbooks that I thought I'd use, but probably never will.
What are your rules for hanging on to stuff? I keep it all way too long. It makes moving an even more arduous task. Time to lighten the load.
We continue to look at houses. Another question for you, when do you say "this is the one?" Also, I don't believe it's a buyers market. Perhaps if you are a buyer at like $300,000 or over. We think that we'd be homefree and get whatever house we want with that price. Ha!
I shredded years worth of bills.
I tossed outdated textbooks that I thought I'd use, but probably never will.
What are your rules for hanging on to stuff? I keep it all way too long. It makes moving an even more arduous task. Time to lighten the load.
We continue to look at houses. Another question for you, when do you say "this is the one?" Also, I don't believe it's a buyers market. Perhaps if you are a buyer at like $300,000 or over. We think that we'd be homefree and get whatever house we want with that price. Ha!

2 Comments:
we had no problem liking 300K houses. You say this is the one when the price is right and it looks clean and well maintained with 85% of your specs present.
My rule is if I'm moving then I can throw stuff away.
-DK
Post a Comment
<< Home