Weeeee!
A quick update with a few pics from Hen's trip to the park this week. We also went to a wedding at the MN Zoo yesterday. It was a fun experience. He ran around and shrieked and danced for over a half-hour. He's got good moves and showed some interest in the Chicken Dance. A person asked me, as I chased after him with my cocktail in hand and high heels on my feet, "how do you keep up with him?" And I answered, "I don't. That's why he has a divot on his forehead." (divot incident = face plant into rail of futon that erupted into lots of bleeding. ugh.) That's a testament to where we're at right now. He moves fast and often we're not fast enough. :) It is amazing to watch him explore and enjoy the world.



1 Comments:
He is getting so BIG!! I can't believe that he is heading closer to being a 2 year old!!! I can't wait to hear what you think about that stage...mine is driving me nuts!! :)
He is SO cute!!
Post a Comment
<< Home