oh wow.
Let's see... we moved out of our house, attended our 10 year class reunion, had our offer accepted on a new house that needs some renovating (currently the kitchen is gutted), closed on our old house, moved into Scott & Julie's, gone on vacation to the cabin for a week, celebrated the 4th of July with our families, and returned home. And I read the first two books in the Twilight series and yes, just like everyone has warned, I am obsessed. I also took a 1 credit class in there.
We're doing pretty good. We've been kinda busy.
There are many photos from our vacation - a week up at the SLL Cabin. I will post just two. The first features Hens in his sunglasses. He's at the age where he does things like leave them on for just long enough for people to fawn over him and then be disappointed (to his delight) when he removes them. He looks terribly adorable in them! The second photo is in the surf of the lake. He enjoyed playing around the water for the most part this week. He's also at the age where anything that gets a reaction - like eating sand - brings him great delight. Tonight he was picking his nose in the car over and over once he realized that we had a reaction to that. As Angie pointed out, "God made dirt, dirt won't hurt." But I bet sand hurts kinda bad on "the way out," if you know what I mean. :)

3 Comments:
The pictures are adorable, and it looks as if summer #2 is a bit better as far as lifejackets go! And the point about the sand is well taken :)
Ohhh, you've read Twilight and New Moon? Are you reading Eclipse now? That's the one that's like meth for me.
Once you finish, you should come visit shinyvampireclub.com. There's no shame. NO SHAME!
Congrats on the house, by the way!
Always fun to get new photos of Henry- He "IS-" getting bigger-- Happy to see photos of the new babies too Love- GR"GRMA- ELY
-
Post a Comment
<< Home