Monday, July 28, 2008

What We're Up To

Perhaps you thought we've been busy moving into our new house. No such luck. This process is testing every ounce of my patience. I would be scared to be a 9th grader in my class in the fall. Usually I return with an abundance of patience. This year that is doubtful.

So, we've been having fun on the weekends at various cabins and events. Our weekdays are filled with lots of running around trying to coordinate the construction of a kitchen. How in the world do people build houses FROM SCRATCH? I am not cut out for that process. We've enlisted so many people's help for this project. It is quite a bit more complex than I first suspected. In fact, as evidence I'll tell you that we haven't even had the money approved for this house and we've been doing a ton of work just to get that done. I actually look forward to getting in and cleaning rather than just moving information around on my spreadsheet.

Henry is good. He will be 1.5 on Wednesday. He is very active, very curious, and not very fearful. He is on the move all the time. We're starting to rack up "incidences" that will make good stories, someday. For now they have been not-so-gentle reminders to stay attentive.

Here is a pic of him at the Farmer's Market this weekend. He patiently (and surprisingly) chilled in his stroller. He has also started to chew on his toes again, which is super gross considering he walks. And has stinky sandals. Gross.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Maybe the toe chewing will cut back on the toenail clipping!? :)

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home