And Also...
I must also give props to Andy for installation of the dishwasher. Good Work! It is great. We've got it hard at work again tonight.
I purchased a book called Teeth Aren't For Biting today. I always read books when I have questions that need researching. We will teach the little Hens the same strategy. :)
I purchased a book called Teeth Aren't For Biting today. I always read books when I have questions that need researching. We will teach the little Hens the same strategy. :)

3 Comments:
You are a great MaMa to your little Beanie Baby ... : ) Hens is a lucky little kid! And with his brilliance he will easily remember to use his gorgeous chompers with utmost appropriateness in no time!
Kisses from Mammie ...
lol! Do you think they sell one along the lines of "Eyes Are Not For Rolling"? If so, send me that link.
I know that book! Finn read it the other day in preschool. It's a good one.
Post a Comment
<< Home