Number Six
Haha, Jill. Whaddya say now? I was tagged by Scott to post the sixth picture in the sixth photo folder in my files. Here is is. This is Jill. Jill is my sister. My dad took this pic at the Wineberg's cabin this summer for a project that I had intended to do, but haven't followed through on (there, I admitted it, Andy). Henry was just starting to remember words, so I was going to make "flashcards" of our family members for him to play with and use as decorations in his room. It never worked out, probably because of our house project. Now he knows everyone, but the pictures are still fun.
So, here's who I'll tag: Katie L., Brie, Angie, and Megan. Can't wait to see your pics. Here are the rules:
1. Go to your sixth picture folder and find the sixth picture.
2. Pray you remember the details!
3. Post it on your blog.
4. Tag four others and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they've been tagged.

1 Comments:
My baby is on your baby's blog! Cute! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home