The Ultrasound (2)
We had the ultrasound yesterday for Winebaby 2. Everything looked very good - all limbs, organs, and other body parts seem to be present! The baby is right on track for growth - 20 weeks and 5 days. S/he weighs 13 oz, which is one more oz than Henry weighed at this point. The baby's nose and mouth appear to look so much like Henry's to me. S/he was moving around nearly the whole time, so we got many good views.
We are waiting to find out the baby's sex again. We both kind of have a feeling that it is a boy, but the older brother still insists that he's having a little sister.
Earlier in this pregnancy an ultrasound showed a "band" on my uterus. The doctor wasn't really sure what to make of it, but happily there wasn't any evidence that it was still there this time. For sure, do not google bands on uterus... it doesn't lead to anything positive. My blood pressure was high, so high that I will be going back in 2 weeks instead of 4. The funny part is that if I stress about this, it makes the condition worse. So I have to try to stay calm. I also got the H1N1 vaccine. So controversial. I'm hoping its the right choice, provided the information that we have right now. We also learned that as of right now, siblings under 5 are not allowed to visit at the hospital which will be a bummer in March if that is still holding true.
We got some great pics!
We are waiting to find out the baby's sex again. We both kind of have a feeling that it is a boy, but the older brother still insists that he's having a little sister.
Earlier in this pregnancy an ultrasound showed a "band" on my uterus. The doctor wasn't really sure what to make of it, but happily there wasn't any evidence that it was still there this time. For sure, do not google bands on uterus... it doesn't lead to anything positive. My blood pressure was high, so high that I will be going back in 2 weeks instead of 4. The funny part is that if I stress about this, it makes the condition worse. So I have to try to stay calm. I also got the H1N1 vaccine. So controversial. I'm hoping its the right choice, provided the information that we have right now. We also learned that as of right now, siblings under 5 are not allowed to visit at the hospital which will be a bummer in March if that is still holding true.
We got some great pics!

2 Comments:
That happened to us Mandy!! The boys weren't able to come see Cooper until we took him home...almost a month old. They did get to see him after a few weeks through the glass window! Will they allow that? I sure hope he will get to come see! Glad to hear all is looking good...try to stay calm...this coming from a VERY anxious person too :) Hang in there!! :)
Greetings to our Little "GB2" ...
Sure looks like you are growing well and strong Sweet Baby ... wait till you see how much love and fun is waiting out here from your very joyful families!
Looking foward to snuggling in a few months Little One ... nice to see you!
(xoxo) From the ones currently known as BaPa Wich and Miammie Boywrb :)
Post a Comment
<< Home