Sunday, September 09, 2007

In the Swing of Things

We are falling back into our school year routine. Henry is doing well at day care. Of course, he's already been to the doctor because he had a stomach bug last weekend and a cold. I guess we both kind of expected that to happen. He has two teeth on the bottom - you can really see the first one in this photo. The second is just above the surface now. Exciting times!

Today he met almost all of his second cousins on Andy's side (some for the second time). It was so cute! Hopefully there will be a photo forthcoming.
I can't think of any other updates. As Andy mentioned on his blog, we are getting ready to put our house on the market. It's an overwhelming process, but clearly will pay off in the end. Back to school has gone well for me. I am at the same school this year, have my own classroom, and am teaching the same class I taught a few times at Tartan. That rocks.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH he is SOOOO CUUUUTE!

Have I said that before? : ) GAWD.

Love you Hen ... Grammie B XO

8:42 PM  
Blogger Kari said...

I heard that Robbinsdale is a good place to raise a family....

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home