The Top Five
Since we haven't posted anything new for almost two months, I am going to report the Top Five Henry stories from the last week to give you an idea of what we're up to.
5. Henry is a big fan of Thomas the Train and received many Thomas toys and a train table for Christmas. We (and I do mean the whole fam) has undertaken interest in setting up different configurations and watching the trains go round and round. He was blessed with many other great presents from his peeps over the last several weeks and we've spent a great deal of time playing and organizing. All of our Christmas celebrations were fantastic and we've enjoyed seeing so many friends and family over the last month.
4. Henry has informed us that as far as potty training goes, he "will let us know when he's ready," and doesn't need underwear yet. However, he heads to a private room each time he "goes potty," so we are hopeful that he's getting close.
5. Henry is a big fan of Thomas the Train and received many Thomas toys and a train table for Christmas. We (and I do mean the whole fam) has undertaken interest in setting up different configurations and watching the trains go round and round. He was blessed with many other great presents from his peeps over the last several weeks and we've spent a great deal of time playing and organizing. All of our Christmas celebrations were fantastic and we've enjoyed seeing so many friends and family over the last month.
4. Henry has informed us that as far as potty training goes, he "will let us know when he's ready," and doesn't need underwear yet. However, he heads to a private room each time he "goes potty," so we are hopeful that he's getting close. 3. Henry and his dad LOVE to play outside in the snow. He's been sledding several times with Andy and even gone off some adventurous jumps. Christmas Eve and Christmas Day he got some great snow time in with our families - complete with snowpeople, forts, sledding, snowballs, and snow paths. This year he has started to keep all his winter gear on while outside, so he can last much longer out there. 

2. Henry is busy planning his 3rd birthday. He knows that his birthday is "January Ferty" and anticipates a pretty big affair (hmmmmm...). He's planning a train-themed party for everyone he knows, but we may have to trim his guest list a bit.
1. Henry continues to wait for the arrival of his "sister, Audrey." We've given in and started to address "her" as "Audrey" too, even though we don't actually know if its a boy or girl. He is very sweet and talks to her thru my belly, makes piles of his "old" things to give her, and has ideas of things for them to do upon her arrival. I can't even imagine what it will be like when she's actually here, because if his planning now is any indication of what we can expect, we will be very lucky second-time parents! Here is a portrait of me on Christmas, at 27.5 weeks, roughly the same point as here with Henry. All along I though I've looked like I am carrying differently, but now I'm not sure.



2. Henry is busy planning his 3rd birthday. He knows that his birthday is "January Ferty" and anticipates a pretty big affair (hmmmmm...). He's planning a train-themed party for everyone he knows, but we may have to trim his guest list a bit. 1. Henry continues to wait for the arrival of his "sister, Audrey." We've given in and started to address "her" as "Audrey" too, even though we don't actually know if its a boy or girl. He is very sweet and talks to her thru my belly, makes piles of his "old" things to give her, and has ideas of things for them to do upon her arrival. I can't even imagine what it will be like when she's actually here, because if his planning now is any indication of what we can expect, we will be very lucky second-time parents! Here is a portrait of me on Christmas, at 27.5 weeks, roughly the same point as here with Henry. All along I though I've looked like I am carrying differently, but now I'm not sure.


1 Comments:
yay! And I have to agree, the two pics look very similar... maybe the baby will be an Audun instead of an Audrey!
Post a Comment
<< Home