Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Oh Goodness.


Wow. Don't I look like 6 months pregnant in this picture? I saw it and about tipped over. Sorry if this is harsh on your eyes. I'm gonna go ahead and say that I was taking a deep inhale here and was filling my lungs, er belly, er whatever, with air. Yeah. That makes me feel better. OK, I promised that I wouldn't feel bad about how I look. And lets face it, most of you know that I pretty much only want to eat food that is prepared in a restaurant these days. Luckily I have eaten 3 dinners made at home in a row this week. Go me!

Clearly the photo is intended to be of Andy strutting his stuff as an ultimate washers player. He is disappointed in this photo because he lost that game. I'm just in the background, probably complaining about how much acne I have on my forehead.

See you next time...

2 Comments:

Blogger Kari said...

Hehe ...just you wait. I remember thinking that at four months too.

I think you look adorable.

6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I've got to say is:
Den if it's a boy
Denise if it's a girl

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home