Friday, January 29, 2010

Three

Tomorrow is Henry's third birthday. Wow! As I looked back at the post from three years ago, I can remember how honestly surprised I was when it was actually time for him to arrive. I have to laugh at my-3-years-ago-self. At 33 weeks pregnant with Henry's brother or sister now, I think back to how serious it seemed to me for Henry to be born 1.5 weeks early. I actually tried to not give birth? Yeah. This time around I'm torn between worry that the baby will come too early and the physical exhaustion that didn't seem to ever fully develop when I was pregnant with Henry. That second part makes me ready to launch WB2 whenever the doctor says its go time.

Yesterday we were very lucky to have GG Wineberg and Aunt Jan paint the baby's room. We've moved in some of the furniture and it feels like we are making progress on creating a space for "Audrey," or whoever will join our family in a few weeks. All three of us are excited and think we're ready, but we'll see! More tomorrow on the big third birthday. We're planning a train themed bash with our families - it should be fun!

1 Comments:

Blogger Barbara Kuzma said...

Happy Happy Happy 3rd Birthday to our dear, sweet grandboy ... you have brightened everything in our world and created us a whole new way to look at things. What joy you are ... We adore you ... and your mom and dad too! We are looking forward to the adventure of you becoming a big brother!

Have SO much fun today ...

Love you so much,
Miammie Barb and BaPa Rich
XOXO

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home