Congratulations to your great new expanded family from GGpa Jake and GG Ellen! We didn't want to come around (much as we would have liked to) while there was any chance at all that I might not be totally finished recovering from pneumonia. But, we are very certain that I've been well now for a while. A visit to my doctor confirmed that. Can't wait to see and meet the new arrival in person. We're happy that Jack is doing so well. Henry will make a terrific big brother! Love and Hugs to all of you. We hope to see you soon. GGrandpa Jake and GG Ellen
1 Comments:
Congratulations to your great new expanded family from GGpa Jake and GG Ellen! We didn't want to come around (much as we would have liked to) while there was any chance at all that I might not be totally finished recovering from pneumonia. But, we are very certain that I've been well now for a while. A visit to my doctor confirmed that. Can't wait to see and meet the new arrival in person. We're happy that Jack is doing so well. Henry will make a terrific big brother!
Love and Hugs to all of you. We hope to see you soon.
GGrandpa Jake and GG Ellen
Post a Comment
<< Home