Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bed Rest 2010

Once again I find myself on bed rest towards the end of pregnancy. I'm not quite as bored as last time, which explains the lack of postings, especially because I've been on bed rest for a week now. My blood pressure is high again although this time it was much higher, much earlier. I am feeling a lot better about resting this time. It seems much more necessary (in my mind) at 34.5 weeks than it did at 37 weeks for some reason.

We are very appreciative of all the help we are getting from our family and friends. It is much more difficult to adhere to dr orders to sit still with a three year old, but we are doing well. Our hope is that I won't need to be induced until after 37 weeks, which takes us to the first week of March. We'll see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home