Happy 3rd Birthday Henry!
The week since Henry's birthday has been very busy! I feel remiss that I didn't even post on his actual birthday, however we do have some pics to share of his train birthday party. He was very excited to turn 3 and have a party. Nearly every day this week he has told me that he'll have another birthday party - like now. I can't say I blame him. We visited Uncle Jordy's new house in the morning and ate at Noodles (Hen's fav) for lunch. Our families came over later in the afternoon on his birthday and we had a few fun activities to celebrate.
Henry requested train cupcakes this year. Last year I found toy dinosaurs to top his cupcakes, so I wanted to do something different this year. I ordered cupcakes from Wuolett's and fashioned a train for the cupcakes to ride on. My "fashioning" included painting everything and making the flatbed cars out of little craft wood pieces. Henry and I had looked at many pics online and he kept saying that he wanted the Yellow RR sign, so it had to be a part of the display. He was pleased with his train cupcakes.
Henry requested train cupcakes this year. Last year I found toy dinosaurs to top his cupcakes, so I wanted to do something different this year. I ordered cupcakes from Wuolett's and fashioned a train for the cupcakes to ride on. My "fashioning" included painting everything and making the flatbed cars out of little craft wood pieces. Henry and I had looked at many pics online and he kept saying that he wanted the Yellow RR sign, so it had to be a part of the display. He was pleased with his train cupcakes.




2 Comments:
Thanks for posting pics - gold star for you! I LOVE the train for the cupcakes, it's so cute!
thanks - i have to admit that i never thought i'd be painting a little model wood train and hot gluing wood craft pieces together. who knew?! :) i was excited when henry recognized the wuollet's box! that's what i really should get the gold star for... good taste in desserts! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home